R&R2 for Youths and Adults
with Mental Health Problems
A Prosocial Competence Training Program
To conduct this program with clients each R&R2MHP Trainer requires:
1. a PROGRAM HANDBOOK 2. a TRAINER's KIT 3. PROGRAM MATERIALS for each client
PROGRAM HANDBOOK: A Trainer's Handbook which articulates the development of the program and the teaching principles and objectives will be sent electronically (without cost) for distribution to all staff who will be participating in a Cognitive Centre of Canada approved staff training workshop for teaching staff and certifying them as R&R2MHP Trainers.
TRAINER'S KIT: The Trainer's Kit contained in an attractive professional portfolio with zippered pocket and adjustable shoulder strap includes:
- PROGRAM MANUAL - provides complete guidelines and detailed instructions for delivering the program;
- POWERPOINT SLIDES for each session;
- MYSTERY GAMES to practice the thinking & problem-solving skills taught in the program;
- MPEG Movies for in-class exercises in social cognitive emotional skills
- DVD TRAINING VIDEO of Dr. Young teaching the program
- STIMULUS CARDS for in-class exercises:
- DILEMMAS GAME cards;
- NON-VERBAL EMOTION cards;
- NON-VERBAL SITUATION cards;
- NON-VERBAL QUESTION cards;
- GOALS cards
- SIGNS used to stimulate the participants' thinking and actions
- SESSION RECORD FORM (reproducible by Trainers);
- PROGRAM REPORT FORM (reproducibile by Trainers);
- TRAINER'S SARA CARD– a wallet-sized card of SARA problem-solving steps (reproducible by Trainers)
PROGRAM MATERIALS: The materials for delivering the program are included in a "Program Materials" package that includes the following:
- 15 PARTICIPANTS WORKBOOKS
- 15 PALS GUIDES – each PAL receives a manual of instructions for each session and a guideline for his/her role in the program
- SARA CARDS – wallet-sized business cards for participants that list the steps they have been taught to follow in solving problems.(reproducible by Trainers)
- CERTIFICATES OF ACHIEVEMENT (reproducible by Trainers)
Note: Program Materials are sold in packages of 15 to enable very low delivery costs for 15 patients(approximately $29 per client cost
OPTIONAL BOOSTER PROGRAM KIT: Instructions and materials for conducting unlimited supplementary training for clients who have been trined in the program and would benefit from additional training are available in a Booster Program Kit. Kits are sold in sets of 15 to enble the booster Program to be delivered to 15 clients. Each Kit includes:
- BOOSTER PROGRAM MANUAL- instructions for delivering the Booster Program
- 15 BOOSTER PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS WORKBOOKS enabling the Booster Program to be delivered to 15 clients.
COPYRIGHT PURCHASE: exclusive copyright in perpetuity or producing, distributing and training individuals in this program in a foreign country can be purchased by an approved government or social agency in that country. Contact the Cognitive Centre of Canada for information.
Note: To ensure quality control, Trainers' Kits may be ordered only for individuals attending Cognitive Centre of Canada approved Staff Training Workshops.
Note: A Trainer's kit must be purchased for each staff memeber in a workshop.
Note: At least 1 set of Program Materials must be purchased for each Staff Training Workshop
Note: Program Materials may be ordered only for a staff training workshop or by accredited Trainers who have a Trainer's Kit.
HOW TO ORDER
Information and Order Forms can be obtained by contacting the Cognitive Centre of Canada at email@example.com
COGNITIVE CENTRE OF CANADA
Suite 204, 200 Rideau Terrace OTTAWA, Ontario, Canada, K1M0Z3
Fax/phone: Country code: 01 Area code: 613 Number: 741 8928.