R&R2 for Girls and Young Women
A Prosocial Competence Training Program
The materials for delivering the program are presented in a "Trainer's Kit" that includes the following:
- Program Handbook - describes the research development of the program and its rationale.
- Trainer's Guide - describes the teaching principles and methods for effectively delivering the program.
- Program Manual - presents detailed lesson plans and step-by-step instructions for conducting each of the sessions.
- Participant's Journal - each participant is given a Journal which provides her with a summary of each session, a number of in-class exercises and out-of-class assignments. A master copy is included in the Trainer's Kit and in the accompanying CD to enable reproduction on an as-needed basis.
- CD – provides PowerPoints for each session. These can be presented using a computer with a projector or a large monitor, or can be printed as transparencies for presentation on an overhead projector.
- Stimulus Cards - for in-class exercises: ProblemSolving cards; Non-verbal Emotion cards; Feeling cards; Role-playing cards.
- Diploma – reproducible certificate of Achievement
- Information and Order forms for ordering Trainer's Kits and training staff can be obtained by contacting the Cognitive Centre of Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT PURCHASE: exclusive copyright for distributing program materials and training individuals in this program in a Canadian Province, a U.S. State, or a foreign country can be purchased by an approved government or social agency in that country. Contact the Cognitive Centre of Canada for information.
COGNITIVE CENTRE OF CANADA
Suite 204, 200 Rideau Terrace OTTAWA, Ontario, Canada, K1M0Z3
Fax/phone: Country code: 01 Area code: 613 Number: 741 8928.