R&R2 for ADHD Youths and Adults
A Prosocial Competence Training Program
To conduct the program with clients each certified R&R2ADHD Trainer requires:
1. A Trainer's Handbook 2. A Trainer's Kit 3. Program Materials
The Handbook articulates the development of the program and the teaching principles and objectives. It will be sent electronically (without cost) for distribution to all staff who will be participating in an R&R2 for ADHD Youths and Adults workshop for teaching staff and certifying them as R&R2ADHD Trainers.
The "Trainer's Kit" contained in an attractive professional portfolio with zippered pocket and adjustable shoulder strap, includes:
- PROGRAM MANUAL - complete guidelines and detailed instructions for staff to deliver the program;
POWERPOINT SLIDES for each session;
MYSTERY GAMES for participants to practice the thinking and problem-solving skills they are taught in the program;
MPEG Movies for in-class exercises in social cognitive emotional skills
- DVD TRAINING VIDEO of Dr. Young teaching the program
- STIMULUS CARDS for in-class exercises:
- DILEMMAS GAME cards;
- NON-VERBAL EMOTION cards;
- NON-VERBAL SITUATION cards;
- NON-VERBAL QUESTION cards;
- GOALS cards
- SIGNS used to stimulate the participants' thinking and behaviour
- SESSION RECORD FORM (reproducible by Trainers);
- PROGRAM REPORT FORM (reproducibile by Trainers);
- TRAINER'S SARA CARD – a wallet-sized card of SARA problem-solving steps
- ASSESSMENT FORMS AND SCORING KEYS for the RATE measure.
Materials required by R&R2 Trainers to deliver the program to clients are available in sets of 15 to enable the program to be conducted with 15 clients with one set. The program can be delivered thereby at a per participant cost of $29.00 (Cdn). Each set includes the following:
- 15 PARTICIPANTS WORKBOOKS
- 15 PALS GUIDES – each PAL receives a manual of instructions for each session and a guideline for his/her role in the program
- SARA CARDS – wallet-sized business cards for participants that list the steps they have been taught to follow in solving problems.
- CERTIFICATES OF ACHIEVEMENT
OPTIONAL BOOSTER PROGRAM KIT:
Instructions and materials for conducting unlimited supplementary training for clients who have been trained in the program and would benefit from additional training are available in a Booster Program Kit. Kits are sold in sets of 15 to enable the Booster Program to be delivered to 15 clients. Each Kit includes:
- A BOOSTER PROGRAM MANUAL - Instructions for delivering the Booster Program
- 15 BOOSTER PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS WORKBOOKS – enabling the booster program to be delivered to as many as 15 clients.
Exclusive copyright in perpetuity for translating,producing, distributing and training professionals in this program throughout a foreign country can be purchased by an approved government or social agency in that country. Contact the Cognitive Centre of Canada for information.
HOW TO ORDER
Note: To ensure quality control, Trainers' Kits may be ordered only for individuals attending Cognitive Centre of Canada approved Staff Training Workshops.
Note: A Trainer's kit must be purchased for each staff member in a workshop.
Note: At least 1 set of Program Materials must be purchased for each Staff Training Workshop
Note: Program Materials may be ordered only for a Staff Training Workshop or by accredited R&R2ADHDTrainers who have a Trainer's Kit.
Information and Order Forms can be obtained by contacting the Cognitive Centre of Canada at email@example.com
COGNITIVE CENTRE OF CANADA
Suite 204, 200 Rideau Terrace OTTAWA, Ontario, Canada, K1M0Z3
Fax/phone: Country code: 01 Area code: 613 Number: 741 8928.